If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 14 days from shipping from our warehouse, subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from ZAPANDA.com. Remember, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. All purchases, accessories, serial numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
ANY SIGNS OF WEAR OR REMOVAL OF PARTS, WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN.
If when you receive your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact zapanda.com within 2 days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections.
How to return or exchange an item
In order to return an item, you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number please use our contact form. Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for ten days.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If an order is shipping via ground shipping, the initial shipping fee incurred by ZAPANDA to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Select items sold on ZAPANDA may be considered a "Special Order" and subject to a limited return policy. A "Special Order" may be items that we do not have in our warehouse, items that we do not have on our website which are special ordered from our distributor, all orders that have a sale price equal or greater than 3'000 CHF, the return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the ZAPANDA staff via mail, fax or e-mail.
Need help?Please, feel free to contact us in case of any question or special request.
Zapanda Customer Service:
+41 77 539 85 12