Facebook - Hublot Big Bang Contest January the 6th 2019
- The promoter is: ZAPANDA.COM, a company from MCP Management Group, whose registered office is at Neuchâtel, Rue de l’Evole 19, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
- The competition is open to residents of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean Islands, BVI, Europe, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Hong-Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, aged 18 years or over except employees of MCP Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://facebook.com/zapandashop
- The competition is only run on our official page http://facebook.com/zapandashop.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be January 2019, the 6th, midnight, Swiss time (GMT +1). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Simply like the page http://facebook.com/zapandashop
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Hublot Big Bang Ferrari
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winner will be chosen:
At random by software, from all entries received and verified by MCP Group and a panel of judges appointed by MCP Group.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swiss laws and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Swiss data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.